Awards & Honors
The Florida Communities of Excellence Awards
The Community of Excellence Awards were backed by leading companies that served (and still serve) the community association market in Florida. These companies supported the Awards as a way to promote excellence and share best practices in community association governance, management and operations. A panel of highly regarded independent subject matter experts served as judges. Vanderbilt has been recognized statewide as either a finalist or a winner many times over during the existence of the Florida Communities of Excellence Awards (2009-2016).
- 2016 Finalist, Energy Efficiency
- 2015 Winner, Community Video Showcase - The Vanderbilt Life
- 2013 Finalist, Florida-Friendly Landscaping, Civic Volunteerism & Advocacy, Energy & Water Conservation, and Financial Innovation
- 2012 Winner, Trendsetter
- 2012 Finalist, Florida-Friendly Landscaping
- 2011 Winner, Energy & Water Conservation/Sustainable Practices
- 2011 Finalist, Civic Volunteerism & Advocacy and Florida Friendly Landscaping
- 2010 Finalist, Safety & Security
Firewise Communities/USA® Recognition
Because of its efforts to reduce the vulnerability of homes and landscapes to wildfire, Vanderbilt Country Club earned Firewise Communities/USA® recognition from the National Firewise Communities Program.
Sand Dollar Awards
Vanderbilt Country Club chose Naples luxury custom builder BCBE Construction LLC to deliver the renovation project with attention to detail and superior quality. BCBE's outstanding work to create our new Fitness Center won a Sand Dollar award in 2014 from the Collier Building Industry Association. BCBE also won a Sand Dollar Award for our total redesign of the Terrace Café in the Commercial Remodel category. BCBE's renovation project on the VCC clubhouse won yet a third Sand Dollar Award for Best Commercial Project/Remodel. For this award, BCBE completed an extensive remodel and expansion on the clubhouse's interior and exterior and was recognized for the remodel's extreme high quality of design and function.